Main / Board / Please 1968/69

Please 1968/69

Please 1968/69

Name: Please 1968/69

File size: 680mb

Language: English

Rating: 9/10

Download

Find a Please (4) - /69 first pressing or reissue. Complete your Please (4) collection. Shop Vinyl and CDs. Prog Rock, Psychedelic Rock. A collection of demos taken from original master tapes and restored acetates from - Superb and historic collection of UK psych—excellent somber, moody, minor key demo material taken from original master tapes and restored acetates. /69, an Album by Please. Released in on Essex (catalog no. LP; Vinyl LP). Genres: Psychedelic Rock.

Superb and historic collection of UK psych—excellent somber, moody , minor key demo material taken from original master tapes and restored. Companion CD release for the Please 'Seeing Stars' offering (see my review). Please was obviously an obscure UK psychedelic band, with little fanfare. Buy /69 (reissue) at Juno Records. In stock now for same day shipping. /69 (reissue).

30 Sep Another release from Acme/Lion by Peter Dunton's Please, this one is a collection of demos taken from original master tapes and restored. Please "/69" LP - Superb and historic collection of UK psych, featuring members of BULLDOG BREED, who later went on to making the "Made . Tracklist: We Aim To Please / No More White Horses / Paper Anne / Seaweed / Break The Spell / Strange Ways / Man With No Name / Watching / You're Still. Artist: Please Country: UK Album: Genre: Psychedelic / Progressive Rock Year: Format: Mp3 CBR Kbps Size: 85 mb. Quote: "" Please " was. 5 Nov Please - "Please /69" {UK} [60's] (Pre T) (@). UK legendary 60`s psychedelic underground. A collection of demos taken from original.

PLEASE - NEW LP. REISSUE [LP] LABEL: ACME PLEASE - Superb and historic collection of UK psych, featuring members of. Acme Records released 2 albums - "Please /69" in and "Seeing me in The Odd Few, Neon Pearl and Please, but I hadn't played with Keith before. Unissued pre-Bulldog Breed/T2 demos featuring Robin Hunt and Peter Dunton. PLEASE - /69 (BRAND NEW SEALED GRAM VINYL LP) - ADLP PLEASE Seeing Stars UK Prog Psych Gr Reissue LP Vinyl Reissue.

More: